- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 ½ cups Arete basmati rice, which is soaked and drained
- 1 ½ tablespoon ghee
- Salt to taste
- Spring onion green curls as optional garnishing
- Take an open pan and boil enough water. Add Arete basmati rice and salt and cover the pan. Cook it till the rice is fully cooked. Strain the rice and set aside after it’s done.
- Take another open pan and heat ghee in it. Add the cumin seeds and sauté the mixture for a minute.
- Add salt to the cooked Arete basmati rice and toss to mix. Cook the mixture for one minute.
- Serve the rice with spring onion green curls garnishing.