- 2 teaspoon oil
- 1 egg, whisked
- ½ teaspoon mashed ginger
- 6-7 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 bowl steamed Arete basmati rice
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander
- Add the oil in a pan.
- Add the egg to it and cook for a minute.
- After a while, add the ginger, garlic and red chillies.
- Add the steamed Arete basmati rice and toss well.
- Add salt, pepper and soya sauce as per taste.
- The dish is ready. Garnish it with coriander leaves.